The International Congress is the supreme governing body of StreetNet.
It is comprised of
- the members of the International Council;
- delegates elected by each member organization
The International Congresses meets at least once every three years, although special meetings of the International Congress can be called by decision of the International Council.
- consider and decide on reports presented;
- formulate policy for StreetNet and decide on resolutions submitted to the International Congress by members and by the International Council;
- consider and approve amendments to StreetNetís Constitution;
- review and decide on the financial position and progress of StreetNet;
- deal with any matter which in the opinion of the International Congress is in StreetNetís interest and which merits the consideration of the Congress.
World Class Cities for All - Brazil (Portuguese Blog)
There is also a portuguese version of the Blog where one can access personal updates on news and events. It can be found on this link: http://streetnetbrasil.wordpress.com/
: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, null given in /home/yisorgza/public_html/streetnet.org.za/_includes/rightcol.php
on line 3